Monday 16 April 2012

Finish-A-Long ~ second quarter goals

I have a few UFO projects that I want to commit to finishing and the best way to do that (for me and many others it seems) is to announce my intentions publicly.  I have only recently discovered this Finish-a-long but it seemed just the thing for me!  They are in the second quarter now [April-May-June 2012] and I am just in time to join in and link up with Rhonda at Quilter in The Gap declaring my goals for the 2012 Finish-A-Long.

So, the projects I'd like to finish this quarter are:

1.  Finish my Oh, Fransson! 'Mod Quilt'.  I need to piece the back, baste, quilt, bind and label this beauty!


2.  Finish my 'Green-grey-teal-turquoise quilt'.  Need to make a back, baste it, quilt it, bind it and label it. 


3. Finish my 'Figgy Pudding table topper'.  The back is done (not pieced) so I just need to baste, quilt, bind this one.  This would mean I could use it this coming Christmas since it didn't get done for the last holiday!  Cool!


Keep your fingers crossed for me that I can accomplish these goals.  I'm excited to eventualy link up for the post-linky party and maybe even win a prize!  I love the motivation of that little word 'prize'. So powerful! 

I'll be linking up with Frontier Dreams Keep Calm and Craft On.
Anyways, hope you are getting things done too! 



5 comments:

Cherie said...

Love the quilts, both have some great fabrics and patterns! Cute table topper, hope you get it finished so you can use it! =D

Charlotte said...

good luck! Just think of all the lovely quilty goodness you will have once you are finished :-D

Deborah said...

I'm doing the finish along, too! And I just had a finish! I also love dachshunds and tulips. We had Tillie for 10 years! Your projects are beautiful. Deb. :o)

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Well done on the finish! We had a sausage dog as kids so this is my second, tho' Jax is a cross-breed. I'm off to check your blog out too :)

HannahW said...

I love all the quilts.. I reeeeally need to take up quilting! I followed you over from KCCO and here is my project this week: My project this week: http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/04/crafting-on-with-needle-and-thread.html